A New York sports fan in Kansas

Eating, breathing, drinking all that is the Yankees, Giants, Knicks, and Boston Bruins. I am from Massachusetts I should like one local team.

Monday, September 18, 2006

I'm Back......


I am such a blog slacker. I know that it has been ages since my last posting. Life, work, and school have been punishing the last couple of weeks. Especially life, work, and school. Well it is nice to see the Yankees finally get to 3 for the magic number. I really hoped that they would have been able to wrap up the division against the Sox this past weekend but I guess the most important thing right now is for the Bombers to get everybody healthy for the post season. It really doesn't matter anyway since the Sox certainly aren't winning the division and are a long shot at best for the wild card. An older team like the Yanks are in really good shape heading into the post season with a healthy and rested Matsui and Mussina, and possibly Sheffield and Rivera. The last couple of weeks will provide the opportunity for these guys to get some work in and work out the rust before the playoffs start. Well I missed all of you out in blog land and look forward to getting back in the blogging saddle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home