A New York sports fan in Kansas

Eating, breathing, drinking all that is the Yankees, Giants, Knicks, and Boston Bruins. I am from Massachusetts I should like one local team.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

The Yankees Win, Theee Yankees Win


Well it was good to see the Pinstripers get off the slide. Say this about Jaret Wright, the 00's version of the Yankees five and fly pitcher, he pitches well enough to win. Some of you might remember the original five and fly as Scott Sanderson the, umm, ace of the Yanks staff in the late 80's and early 90's. I think that it is difficult to call anyone an ace of those staffs. I guess if you can get five innings out of one of your back end of the rotation guys and get the results they have been getting from him one can hardly complain. Did I say damn Baltimore in my posting yesterday? Ok well damn Baltimore again for today. Tomorrow should be even more ugly as Daniel Cabrera goes for the O's. He sports a 1-4 record with a 9.62 era in 6 career starts against the Sox. I guess as long as the Yankees win who the hell cares about the Red Sox.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home