A New York sports fan in Kansas

Eating, breathing, drinking all that is the Yankees, Giants, Knicks, and Boston Bruins. I am from Massachusetts I should like one local team.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

There may be hope just yet


Well when I began screwing around on the internet before starting this post the Sox had just tied up the Tiggers at 2 and the Boys were down to Baltimore. Sure Baltimore can't beat the Sox but they can beat the Yankees. Thanks for nothing I thought. I have since been able to step away from the ledge since the Yankees had since tied up the game on a Johnny Damon home run and subsequently taken the lead on a double by Robbie. Also, the Tiggers have become Tigers yet again and won 3-2 with a run in the ninth against the Sox. The five big ones are coming up this weekend and it would be fantastic if we could be four up going into the weekend. There are still a couple of games left so we will see if we can get there. Also, the Twinkies are winning and the Pale Hose are playing the local boys in blue so I am sure they can come back to put the Sox in third in the wild card. Go Yanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At August 16, 2006 5:42 AM, Blogger Kat said…

    How great was Melky scoring from first last night? Oh my god, I thought Larry Bowa was gonna have a heart attack!!

     
  • At August 16, 2006 8:44 AM, Blogger George said…

    LOL. This year has been such a great year for the Yankees. The fact that the injuries to Sheff and Matsui really so that there is some real talent throughout the organization. I think that the Melky's, Bubba's, and Scott Proctor's of this years team should give real hope that we have the depth to survive major injuries. I think that it bodes well for the post season when it is usually the role players that determine winners and losers.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home