A New York sports fan in Kansas

Eating, breathing, drinking all that is the Yankees, Giants, Knicks, and Boston Bruins. I am from Massachusetts I should like one local team.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Should it be this easy?


I'm back. I am sorry that it has been a few days since my last posting but real life has called. On a positive note the honey do list looks much better. Well I have to be completely honest and say that I am completely shocked with the amount of ease that the Yankees have disposed of the Sox in the first three games of the series. Going into the series I would have just been happy taking two and only losing one game in the standings. Now I am thinking greedy and wanting all five. If we can win all five and put the Sox six and-a-half back, seven in the loss column, it will be tough for the Sox to dig themselves out. Not to mention the fact that if the Yanks could take all five it would leave the Sox about five games back in the wild card with two teams in front of them. Here is to hoping for some anti-climactic games in September. The picture in this posting is for Darth Marc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home