A New York sports fan in Kansas

Eating, breathing, drinking all that is the Yankees, Giants, Knicks, and Boston Bruins. I am from Massachusetts I should like one local team.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

NHL Offseason Transactions


I know that the baseball races are really heating up and training camps are underway, less than a week now until the Giants preseason opener against the Ravens, however I thought I would take the opportunity in this posting to link to an article that has a listing of the NHL offseason transactions through August 4. There have been a lot of big moves throughout the league. Whether it is Lindros going to the Stars, Bertuzzi to the Panthers, Demitra to the Wild, Pronger to the Ducks, or of course my favorite move of Marc Savard to the Bruins. I know that all the movement last year forced even the staunchest hockey fan to buy a program to figure out who was on there team so hopefully this will help a little bit with all of this years moves.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news?slug=nhldeals&prov=st&type=lgns

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home