A New York sports fan in Kansas

Eating, breathing, drinking all that is the Yankees, Giants, Knicks, and Boston Bruins. I am from Massachusetts I should like one local team.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

NHL Hall of Fame Props


The upcoming induction of Harry Carson into the NFL hall of fame made me think about Hall of Famers from other sports. Namely my favorite NHL player of all time Cam Neely. He was inducted into the NHL Hall of Fame this past year and I am only waiting until now to give him props since I just started up my blog recently. Cam invented the power forward position as it is known today. He was tough as nails and wasn't afraid to take five in the box while still being a scoring machine. It was unfortunate that his career was cut short with the knee problems that he had but there is little doubt that he is the best power forward to ever lace up the skates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home