A New York sports fan in Kansas

Eating, breathing, drinking all that is the Yankees, Giants, Knicks, and Boston Bruins. I am from Massachusetts I should like one local team.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

NFC Predictions


Ok here are my predictions for the 2006 season for the NFC. In the NFC East my pick is the Giants of course. I think that the winner of the NFC North will be the Green Bay Packers. My pick for the NFC South will be the Carolina Panthers. In the NFC West I predict that the Seattle Seahawks will win it. I think the two wild card teams will be the New Orleans Saints and the Arizona Cardinals as my dark horse. I hate to say it but I think the Panthers will represent the NFC in the Super Bowl. I do think that the Giants have the chance to go far in the playoffs but I just don't know if Eli is ready to make the leap from playoffs to Super Bowl but hopefully I am wrong.

2 Comments:

  • At August 17, 2006 9:04 AM, Blogger Kat said…

    AFC East - NE or Miami
    AFC North - Cincinnati
    AFC South - Indy
    AFC West - KC

    NFC East - Giants
    NFC North - da Bears
    NFC South - Tampa Bay
    NFC West - Seattle.

    I can't predict a superbowl as of yet. Still to early,.. I don't see the Steelers repeating. Big Ben is good, not great. I have Chris Simms will have a good year.

     
  • At August 20, 2006 7:22 PM, Blogger George said…

    Hey Kat,

    I am sorry I have been out of pocket the last couple of days. It was a very busy weekend. I like your picks. I would have to agree with your picks. I am hopeful that the AFC east is the Miami Dolphins. I just have the Patriots and am ready to have a year out of the playoffs.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home