A New York sports fan in Kansas

Eating, breathing, drinking all that is the Yankees, Giants, Knicks, and Boston Bruins. I am from Massachusetts I should like one local team.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

The Bruins sign Kessel!!!!!!


Well I really have to give props to the Bruins for getting a deal done with Phil Kessel. I figured that he was heading back to school but the Bruins didn't cheap out and got the deal done. I am just really excited about the moves that the B's have made after the debacle of trading Thornton and Samsonov. I guess the reality of it is they weren't winning anything with those guys anyway. Adding a slew of quality defensemen, Marc Savard, and now getting the deal done with Kessel signals that the brighter days for the Bruins are not far away. Keep up the good work Peter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home