A New York sports fan in Kansas

Eating, breathing, drinking all that is the Yankees, Giants, Knicks, and Boston Bruins. I am from Massachusetts I should like one local team.

Friday, August 25, 2006

Are you ready for some football?


Friday night isn't just for high school any more, or at least not in the preseason. I know that tonight is the "big" game of the preseason with the Giants and the Jets. I predict a big victory for the G-men. Yeah I can predict it even though the game has started since I am yet again doing scoreboard avoidance for the sake of being able to watch the rebroadcast on NFL network tomorrow afternoon. I don't know what I did before satellite and the nfl network. I will take Giants football even if it is tape delayed. If any one wants to contribute my NFL sunday ticket fund for me I will not argue. I must admit that it is getting a little tedious with the preseason stuff. They really need to do just two preseason games and 18 games in the regular season perhaps going back to the two bye weeks. An interesting note, I was listening to Vic Carucci this morning on a local sports talk show here in Kansas City and he was saying that the Steelers look scary and that Big Dumb Ben looks even better. I just have one thought on the Steelers heading into the upcoming season, just as last season, they will only go as far as bad officiating can carry them. Well here is hoping to a Big Blue victory over the Jets!

1 Comments:

  • At August 27, 2006 9:48 AM, Blogger George said…

    It was great to see a Giants victory. It doesn't matter to me if it is preseason. The team is looking very solid heading into the final preseason game and the regular season.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home